Neutrogena Daily Facial Moisturizer
Neutrogena Daily Facial Moisturizer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Neutrogena Daily Facial Moisturizer with a multivitamin complex to condition skin and to help support skin's dynamic barrier without clogging pores. Ideal for sensitive and reactive skin that can appear red, tight, dry, or uncomfortable, this face moisturizer from a dermatologist-recommended skin care brand conditions skin and helps fight daily environmental aggressors. The daily moisturizer contains a multivitamin complex with Vitamin B3, also known as niacinamide, and Pro-Vitamin B5 to condition skin and Vitamin E, known to fight daily environmental aggressors. Not tested on animals, the sensitive skin moisturizer is free of fragrance, dyes, parabens and phthalates and its gentle formula won't clog your pores. To use as part of your daily skin care routine, apply the facial moisturizer evenly to face and neck after cleansing.
- Neutrogena Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer with a multivitamin complex to condition skin
- Daily face moisturizer helps hydrate & support skin's dynamic barrier without clogging pores
- Moisturizer is ideal for sensitive & reactive skin that can appear red, tight, dry, or uncomfortable
- Face moisturizer for sensitive skin conditions skin & helps fight daily environmental aggressors
- Contains a multivitamin complex with Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Pro-Vitamin B5, & Vitamin E
- Face lotion is not tested on animals & formula is free of fragrance, dyes, parabens & phthalates
- Sensitive skin face moisturizer is gentle for reactive skin & won't clog pores
- As part of your daily routine, apply the gentle facial moisturizer evenly to cleansed face & neck
Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid